Descripción del trabajo
Location: Latin American Candidates
Overview of the Role
We are looking for a strong QA Analyst to ensure we deliver quality solutions during the whole project development cycle.
As part of the team you will:
- Conduct test plans
- Produce defect metrics and reporting on the full QA process.
- Ensure automated tests for front-end components of our web solutions and native/hybrid mobile apps (iOS & Android) with industry standard testing tools and scripting languages.
- Meet with clients: defect prioritisation and triage
- Participate in defining internal QA goals (evaluation of new tools, setting up new processes for performance testing, creating/updating/delivering training to new hires).
Test new features on different test levels (integration, system, functional, regression, exploratory testing)
- Understanding of business requirements and developing automated test scenarios and cases.
- Write test plans with schedules and dependencies.
- Experience with carrying out performance testing is a plus.
- Plan and perform manual & automated tests.
Key qualifications and Skills to succeed in this role
- Advanced English (spoken and written).
- Act as a mediator between the business and the technical teams.
- Understanding of continuous integration with end to end automated testing on web and mobile.
- Experience in web and mobile (iOS and Android) test automation.
- Experience with Jenkins and version control systems (SVN/Git).
- Understanding and experience of Agile.
In return, we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% remote – Work from Home
- International company with diversity and multicultural inclusion
- The ability to work with leading startups and fast growing companies in the USA
About the company
Workling is a talent acquisition marketplace designed to help companies to hire remote, top-tier talent allowing them to search for the required skills and experienced candidates working in their time zone.
We invite you to find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career. Apply now!
- Educación Mínima: Bachillerato / Educación Media
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Disponibilidad de Viajar: No
- Disponibilidad de Cambio de Residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí